Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Somaya Reese on Joe Budden: "He Fights Girl's"

 VIBE-Somaya_Reece_3
 Some of us have surely forgotten the relationship ex-Love & Hip Hop  realtiy star, Somaya and Joe Budden shared. Well she shared some disturbing news about Joe and his "domestic" habits in an interview with Power 95.3.



 joesomaya2
joesomaya


Check out what she spills below:
“He’s been, he’s so thirsty to be on that show since season one. He is a thirst, thirst, thirst bucket. Everybody knows that. This isn’t something that I’m saying that’s not, you know, true. But you know, he has been so thirsty to be on that show since season one. I don’t know why he wasn’t even on it. I’m sure they were banking on me for being on season three. … He only fights with girls, he’ll never fight a man. He only fights with girls, I think everybody knows that and I’m sure he’ll have a lot to say from this interview but, personally, I don’t have anything positive or negative to say about him except what I have experienced and personally, I think no man should be fighting women, in general. He’s thirsty and he’s been thirsty since season one.”
This explains why the creepy facial haired rapper ran from Consequence in the previews of Love & Hip Hop NY reunion Part 2.
 
~BeautiiFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment