Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rihanna Expected To Be a “Mommy” Later This Year ??

Pop diva Rihanna is expected to be a mommy in mid-December, as close sources have recently confirmed Ms. Fenty is one month along. The same sources stated that her and soon to be daddy, Chris Brown, wanted to make the announcement together.

In a recent interview for Elle mag’s April Issue, Rihanna expressed her definite want to a mother one day. However she explains how she feels about many people (in and out of the industry) worrying about the relationship between her and Chris.

Rihanna told Elle just last month, “I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.”
 Damn Rih Rih, we didn’t expect a “bump” this soon!
~BeautiiFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment