Wednesday, April 24, 2013

[Interview] Awkward Moment! Ashanti Interviews Ex-Boyfriend Nelly!

ashanti

As a new venture, Ashanti is now a new host for "FUSE News" and WHAT A CO-INKY DINK she lands her first major interview with ex-boyfriend Nelly!

wpid-Ashanti-On-Fuse-TV

Surprisingly, the interview went smooth as the ex-couple discussed Nelly's career moves, Hip Hop in it's current state, and they also giggled over the topic of what Nelly looks for in a woman.

(FUSE think they slick!)

What may have been an awkawrd moment for most ex-couples, was definitely a cool breeze for these two. Nelly even mentioned the fact of liking a nice "pair of thighs" while looking directly at hers! Hmmm could there be some rekindling "love" after this interview? I sure hope so!

Check out the highlights from the interview right here:
On the type of girl he likes and dealbreakers:
Bad breath is a dealbreaker.  I don't want someone who lacks the confidence in who they are. I think we would hit the wall. And a nice set of thighs always helps!
On the state of hip hop:
It's not my position to judge whether it's in a bad situation. Obviously hip hop is created for the youth by the youth, and it has to make the same mistakes we made.  I think it's on a braoder scale as far as globally.  It's the most dominating music around the world.
On how he's evolved since Country Grammar:
I've been through so much in my personal life, I'm just here to celebrate I ain't where I could be.  
On "Merry Go Round" with Chris Brown:
I was working with Da Internz and we called Chris up.  At this time, he needs to know who's riding with him or not.
Ashanti asks Nelly about the type of girl he likes:


~BeautiiFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment