Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Oh the Shade! Ciara Low Blows Rihanna: “She Needs Love and Affection”

imagesCA0TU8IE imagesCA40SYF6

Ciara and Rihanna beefing? Still?

According to a recent interview with Ciara, the princess of R&B threw some heavy shade at Rihanna:
“I think she's nuts right now like whatever's going on because for me it doesn't make any sense." "I don't have beef with anybody, but I'm not going to be disrespected either. I wish her well. I don't know what her problem is," she added. "She has a lot of good things going on with herself. A lot of good things I've always said I've been happy for her. I don't get it. I really don't, but I wish her well. I wish her positivity."
As an immediate response to Ci Ci’s meek diss, Rihanna replied yesterday via Instagram with this message:

rihan-

THEN!! Here goes Ciara:
CIARA


Damn… That was really low considering the in and out friction going on with “Chrianna” (Chris Brown and Rihanna).

So let’s get to the juice of this twitter cat fight. Apparently the two (well really only Rihanna) never took a liking to each other again after their first spat back in 2011 when Ciara guest-hosted E! Fashion Police with Joan Rivers, where Joan takes a dig a Rih Rih for what she wore to the 2011 Brit Awards. Following Joan’s “rip”, Ciara shares her first meet and greet experience with Rihanna:
“She wasn’t the nicest,” said Ciara. “It’s crazy because I’ve always loved and respected what she’s done with fashion. And I’ve ran into her before. But this time it was just really… it wasn’t the… most pleasant run-in, so…”
See now, Ciara didn’t have to mention all of that if she has so much so-called “respect” for the gyal. However, Ci Ci and Rih Rih supposedly made up via twitter after this first twitter beef:


RIHTWEETS CIARATWEET

The bitch-spat seems a bit petty as far as how LONG it’s gone on, but evidently "That Rihanna Reign Just Won't Let Up" as the beef continues with Rih Rih and her crew  throwing some shade of their own towards Ciara via social media, allegedly in response to Ciara and Future being a couple.

Sheesh! This ish is some ol’ high school “mean girl” drama don’t you think?

But let me get my 2 cents in by saying if it ever goes down, I got my money on Rih Rih!

~BeautiiFLY

No comments:

Post a Comment